Jumpstart the use of BDD
Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) has become a well-established approach to development and testing. Use of BDD provides ‘living documentation’ that can be used by the Business, developers and testers to improve collaboration and communication and to ensure you deliver the right product.
Our 1-day BDD Jumpstart demonstrates BDD and how to create Gherkin Feature files using one of the market leading software lifecycle management tools, Micro Focus Octane.
Use of BDD of the first step towards test automation allowing you to turn manual tests into auto-tests very easily, using Cucumber or SpecFlow.
Skill up your teams in BDD quickly and easily to deliver immediate benefits to your organisation.
Why jumpstart your organisation?
- Pre-engagement so that the jumpstart is tailored to your organisation
- Remote provision means that people don’t need to leave the workplace
- Extend to include automated tests when you are ready
- Tool provided, all you need is a browser
- Understand the background and advantages of BDD in relation to automation and Continuous integration
- Transform the way business, tester and developer collaborate
- Not just theory, use Gherkin to create feature files on tools provided
1 Day on site
For up to 8 delegates, from £250 each (not including VAT)
2 Half days online
For up to 15 delegates, from £175 each (not including VAT)
This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles to get you up and running in Behaviour-Driven Development.
Designed for beginners of BDD, it takes the new-comer through all the basic techniques of writing Feature Files in Gherkin.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in using a leading software lifecycle management tool.
Access to Octane Software Lifecycle Management Tool for 30 days is provided as part of the course.
- Gain a full understanding of how to write good Gherkin and Step Definitions
- Understand how to use advanced Gherkin syntax to create more robust Scenarios
- By the end of the course you should have a thorough understanding of how to develop well-written Feature Files and Scenarios,
- Access to Octane instance via the internet